Tunstall Arrow is a prime employment development site which benefits from having excellent accessibility and roadside profile. The development has secured its first tenant Q-Railing, for whom a new building is currently under construction.
Phase one offers highly specified industrial units with generous yards and access facilities set within a high quality business park environment. Work commenced on site in July 2017, to see the latest progress view the attached video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed_31snzGc8.
The first phase of warehouse and industrial development features:
• 8m to 10m to eaves (depending on unit)
• Secure loading yards and car parking
• High quality landscaped environment
• Modern portal framed buildings with power loading doors
• High quality fully fitted first floor offices
• Male, Female and Mobility impaired WCs
• 3 phase power supply & access to superfast broadband
Tunstall Arrow is located in Sandyford to the north of Tunstall being one of the 6 towns making up the city of Stoke on Trent. James Brindley way (A527) links directly into the A500 dual carriageway being 1.6 miles to the East. The development is part of the North Staffordshire’s Enterprise Zone (The Ceramic Valley), this designation brings significant benefits to occupiers including up to £275,000 of business rates savings over a 5 year period. Further information can be provided upon request.