– (A) Modern Showroom and Workshop (north) comprised of a combination masonry, glass and profile clad elevations beneath a pitch, steel profile clad roof. The property is comprised of showroom, repairs workshop and admin offices.
– (B) Fleet Centre and Workshop comprised of a combination of masonry and profile clad elevations beneath a sloped, steel profile clad roof. The property is comprised of a showroom, first floor office accommodation and workshop.
– (C) Chrysler Building and Service comprises a showroom style property of steel portal frame construction with a combination of masonry and profile clad elevations beneath a pitched, asbestos clad roof surface. The property is comprised of a showroom and industrial workshop.
– (D) External Sales Area comprised 1.117 acres (0.452 hectares net) of tarmacked surface.
– (E) External Sales Area a mostly flat, tarmacked surface site extending 0.778 acres (0.315 hectares net.)
The site is suitable for a re-development (STPP).
The subject site is situated on Lightwood Road, benefiting from excellent access to the A50 dual carriageway serving Junction 15 of the M6 motorway which is approximately 4.7 miles west of the subject site.
Suitable for Re-Development (STPP)
Close Proximity to A50 Dual Carriageway
Make an enquiry