1st Floor, Alexander House, Bethesda Street, Hanley ST1 3GN
£38,950 per annum
The property is a two storey Grade II Listed building, historically a Methodist School and more recently offices for the well known The Sentinel newspaper, who occupy the ground floor of the building.
Internally the property has been modernised to accommodate a vibrant office environment with:
• A range of open plan, cellular and meeting rooms.
• Network trunking and air-conditioning.
• Suspended ceilings with integrated LED lighting.
• Integrated air-conditioning.
• Kitchen, WC and shower facilities.
The building has a total of six parking spaces located on John Street. The first floor occupier will have use of three of the spaces.
- Integrated air-conditioning.
- Kitchen, WC and shower facilities.
- Open plan, cellular and meeting rooms