The property comprises a modern, detached industrial/distribution building of steel portal frame construction beneath a multi-pitched, steel profile clad roof surface incorporating sky lights. Internally the building comprises a warehouse with integral office and staff welfare accommodation, briefly benefitting from the following specification:
• Seven surface level roller shutter doors
• 6.95M eaves height (6.14M to the underside of the portal haunch)
• Two-storey office and staff welfare facilities including a canteen
• Full site and building circulation;
• Secure site area of approximately 5.108 acres
• Large surfaced carpark
• Office’s are split over the ground floor and first floor
• There is an additional canopy with an area of 2,3920 sq.ft
The subject property is situated on Birrell Street in Fenton, a popular industrial location in close proximity to the A50/A500 dual carriageway intersection in Stoke-on-Trent. Junctions 15 and 16 of the M6 Motorway, serving Birmingham to the south and Manchester to the north, are approximately 3.5 miles and 10.5 miles distant respectively.
Surrounding occupiers include Barkers Engineering, Scott Timber and Prince International Corporation.